Our adventures normally operate in all conditions, unless extreme and dangerous weather prevent us from conducting the tour.
Unless you hear from us, assume that your tour is going ahead, we will inform you if your tour is cancelled.
Please consider before booking, the following fees apply on cancellations
1. 2 weeks and over no charge.
2. 7 to 14 days, 50 per cent of your fee.
3. Less than 7 days- full fee. If you have to cancel last minute- your booking may be transferable.
4. If a customer cancels a tour after commencement, no refund is given. Failure to show for a tour will result in loss of full fee.
5. Minimum numbers apply for some tours.
We are deeply committed to provide you with the best experiences and to protect your privacy.
We only collect information from you that we require in order to help plan your adventure.
We do not sell or lease your details to any other party.
WildscapeAdventures acknowledge the traditional custodians of the land. We have the privilege of bushwalking, exploring and camping on the land of many Aboriginal nations including the Gundungurra, Dharug, Wiradjuri, Darkinjung and Wanaruah.