After dark experience. Off road 4WD and Guided night walk.
A unique experience where participants wear headlights and are guided to a canyon or a cave housing a waterfall and thousands of light emitting glow worms.
Participants must have confident walking skills, the track contains some wet and muddy areas, slippery and uneven surfaces.
Instructors are to restrict photographs and ensure noise is kept to a minimum.
Prices start from $100
Duration: 4 hrs
Our adventures normally operate in all conditions, unless extreme and dangerous weather prevent us from conducting the tour.
Unless you hear from us, assume that your tour is going ahead, we will inform you if your tour is cancelled.
Please consider before booking, the following fees apply on cancellations
1. 2 weeks and over no charge.
2. 7 to 14 days, 50 per cent of your fee.
3. Less than 7 days- full fee. If you have to cancel last minute- your booking may be transferrable.
4. If a customer cancels a tour after commencement, no refund is given. Failure to show for a tour will result in loss of full fee.
5. Minimum numbers apply for some tours.
We are deeply committed to provide you with the best experiences and to protect your privacy.
We only collect information from you that we require in order to help plan your adventure.
We do not sell or lease your details to any other party.
WildscapeAdventures acknowledge the traditional custodians of the land. We have the privilege of bushwalking, exploring and camping on the land of many Aboriginal nations including the Gundungurra, Dharug, Wiradjuri, Darkinjung and Wanaruah.